We provide Vivarium accomodation for younger Tortoises and pen style accomodation for older/larger Tortoises. We see mainly Mediterranean species of Tortoise such as Hermann’s or Spur-thighed but can accommodate all species in our fully flexible accommodation. We are lucky to have a large area for our boarding which is fully heated and ventilated and can therefore keep our guests safe and warm at any time of year.
We have a large garden and have pens available for use in the garden so when the sun is shining our guests can enjoy some natural rays.
- Vivariums are priced at £4 per day for an individual Tortoise (up to 5ft available)
- Pens are purpose made to fit the size of the Tortoise and are priced FROM £5 per day for an individual Tortoise
- If you have more than one Tortoise needing accommodation please contact us for pricing.
- We charge for day of arrival and departure and we provide all lighting and heating within the setups.
- Please note that a surcharge of £5 per enclosure is payable for stays that include Christmas Day, Boxing Day and/or New Years Day with arrivals and departures unavailable on these days.
We are proud to grow all our own fresh food here in our garden and provide all forage including edible flowers, fruit and herbs. Some favourites of our guests include Borage, Nasturtium, Violas, Pansies, Strawberries and Salad leaves. We also provide all daily supplements and warm baths during your Tortoises stay.
We will always try to keep to your Tortoise’s schedule during their stay and will therefore ask for their usual temperature and lighting requirements on the booking forms.