Please note we are now very limited on space for the July/August 2022 summer holidays. Between 12th August and 28th August we are fully booked for piggies. Please contact us as soon as possible for bookings during the summer.
We offer hutch style accommodation within our fully equipped garage. Our accommodation can be heated during the colder winter days and we have air conditioning for the hot summer days. We can accommodate single piggies all the way to large family groups with our adaptable accommodation. We have a large garden with plenty of grass for the dry days and all our guests will have the chance to graze daily when they stay with us.
We have over 20 years of experience looking after piggies and hold a certificate in small animal first aid and have taken courses in small animal care. We treat all our guests as our own and even grow all our own vegetables and herbs in the garden so it is fresh picked daily.
We use farm meadow hay from our local feed suppliers which is always very well received by our piggies. We are very conscious of the amount of waste we produce as a business and as such we recently made the decision to start using water proof fleece liners in the front areas of our hutches and pens and still use wood shavings and lots of hay in the sleeping areas. We hope to reduce our waste by at least 50% over the summer and then decide whether to continue on with this option. Please inform us on your booking form if this will be an issue for your piggies and we are happy to change this on an individual basis.
- Single Piggy £5.50
- Two piggies sharing £7.00
- Three piggies sharing £8.50
- Four Piggies sharing £10
- For any larger groups please contact us for pricing
- Please note that a surcharge of £5 per hutch/pen is payable for stays that include Christmas Day, Boxing Day and/or New Years day with arrivals and departures unavailable on these days.
- If you would like to book a larger space for your Guinea Pigs please do ask, we are happy to accommodate this but this will be charged according to the size of space requested. For example if you would like to book a space big enough for a group of three then the daily rate will be for that sized group to take in to account the extra bedding and cleaning required.
Our pricing includes all hay, substrate, fresh herbs and vegetables, we also provide dried food daily. We have a selection of foods available including Burgess Excel, Science Selective, Harringtons, Muesli and Pets at Home own brand. If your piggies eat something different we ask that you lets us know in advance so we can get it in ready.
We spot clean all hutches/pens daily and provide full cleans every three days.
We can also offer Piggy grooming as part of your pets stay with us, more details are available on our Piggy Grooming page.