We provide boarding for lots of different small furries and have lots of experience with different types of small mammal.
Due to their size and risk of stress we ask that smaller mammals are bought to us in their own accommodation which we will house in our boarding establishment.
If you are unable to bring your pets cage due to being unable to transport, we do have 2 spare hamster cages available for use. We don’t have anything suitable for rats/degus/gerbils or mice as our spare cages are plastic and wire which can be easily eaten through.
For small animal boarding prices please see below:
- Dwarf Hamster (e.g. Russian dwarf or Roborovski) £2 per day
- Syrian Hamster £3 per day
- Gerbils/Mice £3 per day (up to 2 sharing, 50 pence per day for each additional within same cage)
- Rats £4 per day (up to 2 sharing, 50 pence per day for each additional within same cage)
- Degus £4 per day (up to 2 sharing, 50 pence per day for each additional within same cage)
- Chinchilla £5.50 per day (£1 per additional sharing per day)
- We charge for day of arrival and departure
- Please note a surcharge of £5 is payable for stays that include Christmas Day, Boxing Day and/or New Years Day with arrivals and departures unavailable on these days.
We ask that our small furries come with their own dry food and we will provide any further fruits/vegetables/forage that they may require during their stay with us. If you wish to bring any exercise balls or other enrichment for their stay, you are welcome to and we endeavour to give your pet as much or as little one on one time as they want or require.
We do ask that your pets are bought in a suitable cage and transported in a safe manner. We also require the cage dimensions on your booking forms so we can make adequate space for the cage.